Have the slings on your outdoor furniture ripped? Don’t worry you have come to the right place. Over time the elements take its toll on sling furniture especially the Sun. Our professional staff can remove that old beat-up, weather-worn sling and replace it with a new one made from fabric that is designed to hold up to the everyday uses that a sling will encounter. Our slings fabrics are made by Sunbrella®, Phifer and Twitchell, leaders in high performance outdoor fabrics. We can replace the caps and glides on most sling furniture. We also replace the fiberglass plates on swivel rockers so that it no longer feels like your falling out of your chair when you lean back.
A before and after using FL-029 – Montego
How it works…
- Bring us your sling furniture
- Select a new sling fabric
- We will remove your old slings
- Then use them as a pattern to make your new ones
- Sew the ends over and sew in a .25” spline. (it’s what keeps the sling in the rail)
- Install them back into your furniture
- We call you when your furniture is finished.
- Sling replacement (we make and install the sling
- Sling install only (if you have the sling but need help installing it)
- Plastic Caps and Feet Glides replacement (if there available)
- Welding of broken joints
- Fiberglass plate replacement
- Repair of broken bolts
- Sling only (if you want to install it yourself)
Send us a picture of your furniture to email@example.com today and we get you a quote ASAP!