Powder coating is a completely dry finishing process used on a wide range of materials and products. Finely ground particles of pigment and resin are electrostatically charged and sprayed onto products to be coated. The parts to be coated are electrically grounded so the charged particles adhere to them until melted and fused into a solid coating in a curing oven. The benefits of powder coating are Tough, Attractive, Very Durable, Scratch-resistant, High Quality Finish and come in a wide variety of Colors and Textures. With powder coating as the finish there are no runs, drips, or sags.
How it works…
- Bring us your furniture.
- Select a new paint color.
- We will sandblast off the old coating.
- Sandblasting also prepares it for the new coat
- Our techs spray on the powdered paint.
- We place it in an oven and bake the paint on at 350°F
- The furniture is left to cure.
- We will call you when your furniture is ready.
Look at some of our work.
Available Paint Colors: